Our client is a dynamic and expanding law firm which is renowned for providing high-quality creative and effective solutions to clients across a range of industry sectors, both nationally and internationally. Its tax lawyers, including a number of chartered tax advisors, have comprehensive tax knowledge and deep sector insight, providing the highest legal advice to clients.
An opportunity has arisen for a corporate tax lawyer to join their top-ranked tax team. You will have the chance to play an integral supporting role in a wide range of transactions and also attract work on a standalone basis, both contentious and non-contentious.
- Clients range from corporate entities and trusts, to charitable bodies, as well as High Net Worth individuals domiciled in the UK and abroad.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a national and international scale, highlights include corporate restructurings, investment fund transactions and property transactions.
- The team have advised clients and intermediaries on a wide range of tax issues including corporate finance support on trade and private equity deals, HMRC investigations, management tax incentives on buy-in and buy-out, tax advice to buyers and sellers of development land, advice to investment funds on inward investment in UK commercial and residential property, advice on tax efficient extraction of value from private companies and partnerships, advice on innovative user of partnership structures and much more…
This role provides excellent opportunities to use a wide-range of skills and experience. With a varied work load, you can expect to become involved in all or any of the following:
- Corporate finance support
- Structuring acquisition and disposals
- Advising on corporate reconstruction and group arrangements
- Investigations and enquiries
- Structuring property transactions for landowners, funds and end users
- Asset finance support
- Employee related tax advice
- Advice to minimise shareholder tax
- EIS, SEIS VCT and corporate venturing advice
- Partnership tax
- Environmental taxes
- Tax advice to owner-managed businesses
- Tax-related litigation
The ideal candidate will have completed at tax seat whilst training. For further information on this opportunity please contact James Yates at email@example.com or on 0845 241 2127.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels for guidance only. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
We receive a large number of applications for roles and cannot always respond. If you do not hear from us unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your application in case a suitable position should arise, in which case we will contact you. If you would prefer that we do not keep your details, please inform us on submission of your CV.
Espero Consulting is a trading name of Espero Consulting Limited.
Espero Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency with respect to this vacancy.