An outstanding opportunity for you as an agriculture solicitor or partner to lead the Agriculture offering at this dynamic, collegiate law practice! You will be joining a highly profitable firm with a very positive culture and it has built a successful Agriculture practice under the leadership of a highly-regarded partner.
The firm now wishes to offer you the opportunity to either come straight in as Head of Agriculture or work towards this within two years, depending on your preference/background.
- You will be Head of Agriculture
- This is a succession-planning role and offers an exciting opportunity for you to grow your agriculture practice whilst enjoying an unusually high level of support
- You will have a large degree of autonomy
- You will receive high quality support at all levels
- Excellent IT and support infrastructure
- You will be working with an interesting mix of partners with backgrounds ranging from City firms to the military
- You will be working within a collegiate culture
For further information on this opportunity please contact James Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0845 241 2127.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels for guidance only. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
We receive a large number of applications for roles and cannot always respond. If you do not hear from us unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your application in case a suitable position should arise, in which case we will contact you. If you would prefer that we do not keep your details, please inform us on submission of your CV.
Espero Consulting is a trading name of Espero Consulting Limited.
Espero Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency with respect to this vacancy.
This role would suit any agriculture solicitor or agriculture partner seeking an exciting new career opportunity.Contact us